A unique night with views of the Eiffel Tower in a luxury suite
As well as stunning views of the Eiffel Tower, enjoy 50 to 60 m² of space just for you and your confort. Its appointments and luxurious furniture make this one of the hotel’s finest suites.
The Eiffel Tower Suite
The five-metre-high ceilings boast superb cornicing (in the guest rooms on the 1stand 2ndfloors) and are hung with magnificent Aubusson tapestries.
These suites offer magnificent views of the Eiffel Tower and The Tuileries Gardens. One of the finest views of Paris.
The bathrooms boast separate showers and baths and some offer twin wash basins.
Description of the Eiffel Tower Suite
- Surface area: 50 to 60 m²
- There are two styles of suite: one with a separate lounge, and one with an adjacent lounge separated by an alcove
- Large windows reveal exceptional views of the Tuileries Gardens and the Eiffel Tower
- Bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Double bed or twin beds on request
Appointments of the Eiffel Tower Suite
- Flat-screen satellite TV with pay-per-view films
- Alarm clock
- Free Wi-Fi in room and public areas
- Telephone with voicemail system and modem socket (direct line on request)
- Individual safe
- Air conditioning with individually controlled thermostat
- 220 V electricity – adapter on request
- Hair dryer
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Dressing gowns & slippers
- Vanity mirror
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Separate bath & shower